TENTHOUSANDTHINGS maintains strict policies and security measures to protect all information shared with us. We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of your personal and financial information.
USAGE OF PROVIDED INFORMATION
TENTHOUSANDTHINGS uses the information you provide to register you with our website, to administer our website services, and/or to process any orders you may place online. We will send you announcements or communications by email only if you give us your permission by submitting your personal details. Otherwise, we use your information only to review our performance and to improve our services to you, or to communicate with you about your order if you have placed an online order.
INFORMATION SHARING POLICY
TENTHOUSANDTHINGS does not sell, rent or disclose our client's names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any non-TENTHOUSANDTHINGS entity. We do not disclose your information to third parties, unless required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding.
If you are registered with us and would like to delete your registration and personal details from our database, please contact email@example.com.
TRADE MARK AND COPYRIGHT POLICY
The TENTHOUSANDTHINGS trade mark logo is in use and registered internationally and your use and access of our website does not give you any rights to use our trade mark. All content included on this website (including, without limitation, the trade mark of TENTHOUSANDTHINGS, logos, graphics, text, photos, designs, icons, images, data and software) is the property of TENTHOUSANDTHINGS, and as such is protected by international and US copyright and other intellectual property laws. Any copyright or other intellectual property in these web pages is owned by, or licensed to us. It is absolutely prohibited for you to reproduce all or any part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this agreement.
We grant you the following limited license to copy the contents of this website:
- You may download or print pages from this web site for your own personal use only and you may not make any modification to them.
- You may re-copy, extract or forward pages from this website to a third party for their personal use only, provided you:
- Do not make any modifications to the extract or pages before re- copying, extracting or forwarding;
- Acknowledge that the extract is from this website;
- Include the URL address of this website on the extract;
- Notify the third party that use and further copying of the extract by them is subject to the terms of this license.
The following acts are forbidden under the limited license granted to you:
- You may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work without our prior written consent.
- You may not frame this website within any website controlled by you.
Last updated [November 10, 2010]